The Center for Identifying and Treating Learning Disabilities is located in the Zinman Academic College at Wingate.
- To identify individuals with learning disabilities and refer them for appropriate diagnostic testing
- To assist these individuals in their active learning
- To provide a variety of support services so that individuals with learning disabilities can utilize their full potential and successfully complete their studies
- Diagnostic services – didactic and psycho-didactic diagnoses for obtaining special dispensations in tests such as extra time, ignoring spelling mistakes, recording of the test questionnaire, oral testing, separate room for testing, etc.
- Consultation, guidance, coordination and treatment
- Overcoming learning disabilities through auxiliary services such as: courses for learning skills, coping with test anxiety, and academic literacy; consultation in various areas.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE CENTER?
Students in preparatory courses for matriculation or psychometric exams, students at the College, in inservice courses, in certification centers for coaches and instructors, and individuals in the public at large who require assistance: children from kindergarten through high school and adults.
The Center is located near the Schools for Certification and Inservice Courses offices at the Zinman Academic College at Wingate.
The Center is under the direction of Dr. Orly Kayam
A staff of experienced didactic and psycho-didactic diagnosticians specializing in learning disabilities
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT: