The International Studies Program at the Academic College at Wingate includes the Erasmus+ Mobility Program and the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). We enjoy collaboration with a number of distinguished institutions in Europe, including the following:
The Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland
The Lithuanian Sports University, Kaunus, Lithuania
The Institute of Sport and Sport Science, Karlsruhe, Germany
PALACKÝ UNIVERSITY, OLOMOUC, THE CZECH REPUBLIC
Ural State University of Physical Culture, Chelyabinsk, Russia
Clermont-Auvergne University, Clermont-Ferrand, France
University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain
THE LATVIAN ACADEMY OF SPORT EDUCATION, RIGA, LATVIA
International Studies Program Staff and Contact Information:
Head of School of Graduate Studies: Prof. Yeshayahu (Shyake) Hutzler
Head of the International Studies Program: Dr. Devora (Debbie) Hellerstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Fax: +972-9-8240391
THE ACADEMIC COLLEGE AT WINGATE
The Academic College at Wingate is an accredited institution of higher education that offers students combined academic and professional training for employment in the fields of movement, training, rehabilitation and sports, and for teaching Physical Education.
• To provide high level academic studies to train and prepare a cadre of professionals to engage in Physical Education, sport training, active recreation, dance, and rehabilitation through movement.
• To provide and promote professional training for teachers, coaches, managers and leaders in the fields in the fields of physical education, movement, exercise and sport.
• To generate research in physical education, exercise and sport sciences.
• To serve as a center for supplementary studies, continuing education and in-service studies for those engaging in these fields.
• To heighten the public’s awareness of the contribution of the many forms of movement to human development and optimal functioning.